A blog on Tally Integration, to import and export data from Tally.ERP programmatically using VB6, VB.NET,C#,ASP.NET etc

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tally Integration

Tally Integration


Here's all that you wanted to know about Tally Integration at one place :-
www.rtslink.com/Tally-Integration-Tally-Customization.html

What all it covers:-
VFP to Tally (incl Foxpro 2.6 to Tally)
VB to Tally
VB.NET to Tally
C# to Tally
ASP.NET to Tally
Code to Import Sales Voucher from your Application into Tally
Code to Import Receipt Voucher from your Application into Tally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My client just acquired Tally and now they want me to integrate my visual foxpro app with it. specifically they want my app to export monthly charges(expenses) to tally.

please how do I accomplish this.

Shweta Softwares said...

Write to sales@rslink.com with your company details and your requirements.